Saturday, November 3, 2007

Birds in Flight and Wedding Delight

Yes, this installment of the Wahzoh Bird Blog is all about 'action' photos from the BirdCam and of course, some moments from last Saturday's wedding!

Part 1:
Photos of birds in flight taken from my trusty Wingscapes BIRDCAM.

Do you love the neighbors pick up truck? Oh yeah!




Part 2:
More Wedding Photos! (by request).


Here I am pinning on my Mom's corsage.

Emery sure is beautiful. I am a lucky man.

Em and I speaking with my Dad after our wedding.

(Special Thank You's to Larry Melton for those wedding photographs!)

I trust that you enjoyed your Saturday... wherever you may have spent it!

All the best,

Dan

No comments:

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring
Prev SiteRandom SiteNext Site
Linking Birders WorldwideJoin
Nature Blog Network