Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Canon is BACK!

At long last, the fancy camera is back in my possession. As always, I make NO promises as to photo quality. This year, it's all about the 300. Next year, I'll be focusing (get it?) my efforts on both improving my photography skills and bettering my bird identifications.

Until then, here are a few images from today's photo expedition.

EASTERN PHOEBE

TENNESSEE WARBLER #1


TENNESSEE WARBLER #2

BROWN THRASHER

I'm also looking forward to getting some photos of Declan (if I can CATCH HIM!). He is crawling now... and he has some speed. Time to Declan-Proof the house! He is super adorable though and just growing like a weed. His photos are coming soon!

Best,

Dan

No comments:

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring
Prev SiteRandom SiteNext Site
Linking Birders WorldwideJoin
Nature Blog Network