Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lincoln's Sparrow in Annapolis.

I found this bird today while I was out running an errand. It was not at it's regular Gettysbury Address, but instead, this sparrow was right here in Annapolis. At Waterworks Park no less. To be even more specific, this LINCOLN'S SPARROW was right at the entrance to the park.I didn't even have to go inside to force myself to look for some other interesting migrant.Nope, this was so convenient, I was able to get my chores done in no time at all.Even had time for a chat... a YELLOW-BREASTED CHAT.Here are some other photos from recent trips. Enjoy your summer, err... I mean Spring. Hot enough for you yet?-Dan

No comments:

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring
Prev SiteRandom SiteNext Site
Linking Birders WorldwideJoin
Nature Blog Network