Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Peace in Annapolis

Greetings,

The Mideast Peace process in underway here in beautiful, historic Annapolis, MD. There are unmarked police cars parked throughout the City (so watch your speed). But the best part is the military helicopters patrolling the skies around town. It's loud. Being the airplane fanatic that I am, I welcome the new visitors to our airspace over West Annapolis. So what if its not the same old Tuesday morning around here... at least it's peaceful.

I sincerely hope that those powerful leaders work out each and every one of their differences today. If they focused more of their energy and emotion on the environment, or better yet... birds, this world would be a far better place.

So with all this peace and love that's seemingly flowing out of the City of Annapolis tap water, I must admit, I'm headed out the door to work in Baltimore and Northern Anne Arundel. It's too peaceful around here.

Dan

PS: There might be a Northern Goshawk at BWI. I read it on MDOSPREY. I am guessing the bird missed his flight.

No comments:

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring
Prev SiteRandom SiteNext Site
Linking Birders WorldwideJoin
Nature Blog Network