Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Long time, No blog... pt IV

So I've been rather busy these days. My sincere apologies for the noticeable lack of blogging. Migration has that affect on me. I promise to get back to my regular pace... just as soon as all of the birds are done moving North. It's just that lately, there has been much to do around the house. Keeping up the nest is hard work!In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these few photographs. Don't get me wrong, the family and I (dog included) have been having a BALL this spring.It's just... well, I simply don't have too much to CHAT about today.I can tell you this for certain... love has DEFINITELY been in the air (and on the ground, and in the water, and in the trees, and...) lately.Enjoy your May migration!

-Dan

No comments:

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring
Prev SiteRandom SiteNext Site
Linking Birders WorldwideJoin
Nature Blog Network