Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Canon is in the Shop

So while I am camera-less for fall migration, I'll just go ahead and post a few photos from the last couple of weeks. I hope you enjoy. Until the fixed camera and lens get shipped back to me, I'll be forced to come up with some good stories, a few useful tidbits of knowledge and perhaps maybe even a touch of helpful advice.

Until then, do enjoy your migration.

NORTHERN ROUGH-WINGED SWALLOW

CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLER

BLUE-WINGED WARBLER

OLIVE-SIDED FLYCATCHER

OLIVE-SIDED FLYCATCHER... FLYING

A ZEBRA SWALLOWTAIL AND SOME OTHER BUG BEHIND IT!

EASTERN WOOD PEWEE

WHITE IBIS

REDMUD-SIDED GOLDEN RETRIEVER

LAST BUT NOT... A LEAST SANDPIPER

Good Birding,

Dan

No comments:

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring
Prev SiteRandom SiteNext Site
Linking Birders WorldwideJoin
Nature Blog Network