Saturday, August 29, 2009

Two Scissors in One Year?

First the great news: Isla Abigail is home!Now the bad news: No, Declan, you can't have this pig!It was offered to me today at the Scissor-tailed Flycatcher spot in Queen Anne's County. The homeowner told me that it was housebroken. I'm not sure my wife would find that to be reason enough for the new family member. Sorry Declan... maybe for Christmas.

Lastly, some good news: for the second time this year, I've enjoyed observing a SCISSOR-TAILED FLYCATCHER in Maryland. Rare once, spectacular twice. Here's the bird now... enjoy.And now, it's time for me to do more of this... unless Mom already took care of it! Best to all,

Dan

1 comment:

eileeninmd said...

Congrats on your new baby girls and on seeing two Scissortails.

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring
Prev SiteRandom SiteNext Site
Linking Birders WorldwideJoin
Nature Blog Network