Monday, January 3, 2011

And Your Bird Can Sing!

You tell me that you've got everything you wantAnd your bird can sing
But you don't get me, you don't get meYou say you've seen seven wonders
And your bird is greenBut you can't see me, you can't see meWhen your prized possessions start to weigh you down
Look in my direction, I'll be round, I'll be roundWhen your bird is broken will it bring you down
You may be awoken, I'll be round, I'll be roundYou tell me that you've heard every sound there is
And your bird can swingBut you can't hear me, you can't hear me

I could not have said it better myself. Thank you John, Paul, George and Ringo. And Happy New Year everyone!
-Dan

1 comment:

Warren and Lisa Strobel said...

Yes... rather odd we both did a song related post! I think the Beatles may trump Hendrix. Thoughts? Comments?

The FatBirder's Nest
FatBirder Web Ring
Prev SiteRandom SiteNext Site
Linking Birders WorldwideJoin
Nature Blog Network